We love our Denver Mattress beds.But, one of the remotes quit working.
I have made calls and even gone to the store here in Lubbock, TX only to be told they can't do anything about it. They want to sell me another bed and I really don't need one. Ours are in perfect condition! I have checked everything, put in new batteries.
The amber light on the remote will come on but nothing will move anymore. Can you please tell me what I can do? They want to sell me a new bed and frame and get the new remotes that are made to go with them now. My bed and mattresses are still as good as new, and we love them, I just need a new remote, but they say I can't get one.
Is there not a better solution than that?
Surely you have had others with this problem?
Thank you and I look forward to your reply!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Denver Mattress Remote Control
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "We paid nearly 4,000.00 for a custom Paula Sofa. It was finally brought to us last week. I had to refuse delivery! A PIECE OF JUNK I would not..."
- "I have tried to resolve this issue in an amicable way but this Company will not make good on their products, I purchased approximately $12,000 at this store to include..."
- "Bought a leather sectional 5 years ago. After 2 yrs the leather started peeling. Now the entire sectional is peeling. Paid over $1800 for this and am highly disappointed...."
- "My family was scheduled for a 3:20 session, we waited 30-45 minutes for session to begin. My daughter had on what I had chose for her TI wear for pictures,..."
- "Be warned!!! This site is a scam. You do not get the lovely item pictured. Instead you get a horrible fake rendition. Luckily I used PayPal to pay and..."
- "Recliners started to fall apart after 6 months. We had extra warranty from store it took them over a month to replace the rocker part of on recliner because..."
- "I ordered a trailer hitch, ball and wiring system all in one combo on Monday the 17th from etrailer.com. My card was charged immediately. They sent me an email 3..."
- "My over all experience with this dealership since I got my 2016 Colorado four months ago. My sales experience was good they do the typical push you into stuff..."
- "DO NOT USE THE LAWN GUY!!!!!!!! Was just scammed and lied to about service. So mad about how we were treated! Please save your money and time. Horrible company! Was told..."