Denver Mattress Company - Remote control - can you help, please?
We love our Denver Mattress beds.But, one of the remotes quit working.
I have made calls and even gone to the store here in Lubbock, TX only to be told they can't do anything about it. They want to sell me another bed and I really don't need one. Ours are in perfect condition! I have checked everything, put in new batteries.
The amber light on the remote will come on but nothing will move anymore. Can you please tell me what I can do? They want to sell me a new bed and frame and get the new remotes that are made to go with them now. My bed and mattresses are still as good as new, and we love them, I just need a new remote, but they say I can't get one.
Is there not a better solution than that?
Surely you have had others with this problem?
Thank you and I look forward to your reply!
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Denver Mattress Remote Control
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I spent over $4000 on the second most expensive tempurpedic mattress in the store. When we got the mattress, we noticed it has several old, dirty stains. They mattress did..."
- "...Out of nowhere, I woke up with an incredible itchy, blotchy rash, pics attached. I went to immediate care and..."
- "I bought a ESF sofa through a furniture store. After reviewing the specs and documentation on ESF's catalog and site I purchased a sofa. I paid a bit more for..."
- "I purchased a 9 in tablet in june of 2016. When received it would not connect bluetooth whith mine or my wifes phones. Was sent another and it worked flawlessly..."
- "Before I get into my review of my experience with Preview Models, I would first like to be one of the first to step out from behind the veil of..."
- "Surprise by hubby purchased me my 1st real life like doll was a huge disappointment & cost way to much-Abby Rose, described as real like, blue eyed baby-has purple eyes,..."
- "Where's the beef? Why are my Oreos so berift of frosting? The filling used to go all the way to the end of the cookie. Quite disappointing...."
- "My family was scheduled for a 3:20 session, we waited 30-45 minutes for session to begin. My daughter had on what I had chose for her TI wear for pictures,..."
- "On Feb 27th i went to Ashley's furniture in Lubbock texas and purchased there 14 piece special....I was told by the sales man it would be 2-3 weeks for delivery..."