Style and Design

My bed hasn’t been delivered. Can’t be located and the store I bought it at is awful and so rude.

I already got rid of my bed I currently have and just had back surgery. This is the worst company I have ever dealt with

Review about: Denver Mattress Company Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

FRCustomerService

Hello, Thank you for taking the opportunity to provide some feedback on your recent experience. We're sorry to hear that, and we'd like to help with your order.

If you could please visit our Customer Support Center at furniturerow.zendesk.com to fill out a form, someone will be able to reach out to you. Please include that you were contacted via your Pissed Consumer review. Thank you!

Sincerely, Jennifer B. Furniture Row Digital Community Coordinator

to FurnitureRowCustomerServi #1436944

Are you kidding me?! I have been lied to by denver mattress saying my delivery was on the way when it was actually never scheduled, told my bed couldn’t be located, had my current bed picked up this morning since I was guaranteed my Denver mattress bed would be delivered this morning, I am without a bed and have a serious medical condition and have called the store I purchased the bed at 9 times, called their corporate manager twice and called the manager above him as well as the 1-800 number 3 times.

I have had NO ONE offer a solution to this issue and haven’t even heard back from anyone!

This situation is more urgent than filling a form out and waiting for someone to contact me. And now the manger says he never lied to me and told me my bed would be delivered and HUNG UP ON ME