Denver Mattress delivered a product that was not the item on display.They delivered a cheaper box springs than the display model.

The box springs on display was a the same color and style of the top matress. The delivered product was a cheap burlap covered box springs. The company also delivered a mattress and set it up and while doing so soiled it with dirty grease stains from the movers. The movers left 2 grease stains on the side of the mattress.

I doccumented the stains with their movers and expected a new mattress to be delivered and never recieved one.

I will never buy from them again.

Review about: Denver Mattress Company Mattress.

Had an Experience with Denver Mattress Company?

Comments

One of the things your salesperson would have told you if you let them is that Denver Mattress only uses steel modular foundations.Every box spring in their store is THE SAME QUALITY.

I also received the brown one instead of the dark blue or white ones that I saw on the floor so I asked them about it and they explained that there was a munufacturing issue or material issue with the others so instead of telling everyone to wait forever on mattress sets they substituted another fabric so they could serve their customers. I thanked them.

You complained.Really shows the difference in some people.

CarrieAngel,

I work for Denver Mattress and I would like to help you with this problem. Please email me with furthur information or your contact information and I will respond promptly.