I purchased a bed from your store in Lubbock, TX.I got a adjustable base with it.

I was told it was a discontinued base. So I got it on discount. I have been trying it out for 30 plus days the mattress is hurting me and adjustable base is to tall. The sales person I had was really nice the first time I went in, when I went back to return the mattress and base they were not as nice.

I was told they could not refund the base only store credit. I am still waiting on my new bed.

If I had known I could not get a refund on the base I would not had purchased it.I will never purchase anything from there again!!!!

Review about: Serta Icomfort Plush Mattress.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Denver Mattress Company?

Comments

FurnitureRowCustomerServi

Hello, thank you for taking the opportunity to provide us with some feedback on your recent experience at Denver Mattress.We're sorry to hear that and we'd like to speak with you further about this.

If you could please visit our Customer Support Center at furniturerow.zendesk.com to fill out a form with a summary of your experience, a good contact phone number and the store location you visited, someone will be able to reach out to you to discuss more in-depth.

Please include that you were contacted via your Pissed Consumer review.We look forward to hearing from you!

Jennifer B.