I do not know if your company reads yelp reviews, but things like this leaves a bad reputation and I doubt either of these issues were solved, please don't give me the line about filling out a form on your website.It seems like one review answers whats going on in the other Share review Embed review Edit review 1.0 star rating 3/30/2017 I find it odd that I stumbled upon the post before mine.

I bought my mattress and adjustable bases from a gentleman named Tom who it turned out was the warehouse guy at this location. We got home and found that our salesperson was labeled as STORE. WE called back and spoke to a gentleman and he informed us that Tom was a warehouse guy and usually does not sale and that our sale was under the Store Manager MARIE. I was absolutely furious and asked the man to change it so TOM would get credit, he informed me that he did not have the power to do so but gave me the email for her boss and I was under the impression that things were handled but I guess NOT!

VERY DISAPPOINTED! SHAME ON DENVER MATTRESS AND FURNITURE ROW! FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS IF ANYONE READS THIS REVIEW : DAVISLAETSU@YAHOO.COM 4 reviews Share review Embed review Compliment Send message Follow Granny J. 1.0 star rating 3/29/2017 I wrote this on the main furniture row yelp but since I am not sure which store it was I will leave it on all the pages since I believe in honesty and integrity.

I am not even sure if this is the right place to write my review but the company website wanted my information and I do not wish to give it. I went to pick up a product I had bought in the furniture section and heard one of the warehouse personel telling someone they had made a big sale, I am thinking they said 8 or 9 thousand and were upset that the store manager would be getting credit and not them. I am not sure if this is commonplace but I am sure that it is not fair!

I hope the company reads this and can look into this matter, but I will say a dishonest buisness will not get more buisness from me or anyone I know.Thank You and have a great day

Review about: Denver Mattress Company Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Denver Mattress Company?

Comments

FurnitureRowCustomerServi

Hello, thank you for taking the opportunity to leave a review of your experience.We're sorry to hear that and we'd like to speak with you further about this.

We see from your other review that we already have your email address and have requested that someone reach out to you.We look forward to speaking with you!

Jennifer B.

Furniture Row Digital Community Coordinator

Denver, Colorado, United States #1309538

So how was the mattress? That's what most people who see a review on this company are coming into see and not your banal lame idea of righting a wrong.

P.S.

No, you should post your email address on a public message board.